The updated firmware fixes the issues that the previous firmware version has and updates.
Performance is current.
Important update instructions:
To prevent F / W update failure. Please read the following before performing an update.
• Please check the model name of your device for the firmware version. Incorrectly updating the firmware may damage your phone and invalidate the warranty.
• Do not shut down during the update process, as this may permanently damage the product.
• It is recommended to update the firmware through a wired connection.
• It is recommended that users stop using the Internet entirely on their computer or simply disconnect the internet connection from the device before updating.
– Published Date: 28/03/19
– Language: English
– File Size: 10.7 MB (Please unzip the file after downloading)
– Improved the roaming and mesh stability.
– Enhanced web GUI.
– Restore “Router Mode” configuration after switching back from “Extender Mode”.
– Modified the bugs in DDNS and FTP Server operation.
– Modified the bugs about installing USB printer.
– Modified GUI bugs in Google Chrome browser.
– Minor bug (UI and some functions)
– Your router will be reset after the upgrade, which means you need to re-configure it manually again
– Please unplug the USB device before upgrading the firmware.