Expand your home Wi-Fi coverage
The QUANTUM X expands the range of any Wi-Fi network by repeating the signal from your wireless router and redistributing it in a new, extended location at blazing fast speeds.
Your entire home is covered.
In this mode, mesh nodes talk to one another. You can always get the optimal signal through the best path within network.
Easy Installation and Flexible Placement
WPS button makes it easy to connect to the network. Miniature size and wall mountable design allow flexible placement and convenient movement throughout the home.
Smart Signal Indicators
The Smart signal indicators show the strength of signal that QUANTUM X receives from the existing router, which can help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
|Product Category||N300 Smart Wi-Fi Range Extender|
|Wi-Fi Technology||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Wi-Fi Performance||300Mbps at 2.4GHz|
|Wi-Fi Band||Single band 2.4GHz|
|Antennas||Internal 2.4GHz 2T2R|
|Advanced Wi-Fi Technology||Not applicable|
|Number of Ethernet Ports||One (1) 10/100 (1 LAN) Fast Ethernet port|
|Number of USB Ports||Not applicable|
|Key Features||• N300 Wi-Fi (300 Mbps) speeds
• Roaming & Mesh technology always works connected to the best Wi-Fi signal where users can move room to room and floor to floor.
• One(1) 10/100Mbps - 1 LAN Fast Ethernet port
• Smart signal indicator can help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi everywhere.
• Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
• Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
• Convenient wall-plug design
|Security||Secure Wi-Fi Encryption - WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP(64/128bit), WPS|
|Memory||8MB flash and 32MB RAM|
|Physical Specifications||• Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.7x3.9x1.1 in. 68x100x28 mm)
|Package Contents||• QUANTUM X1
• Ethernet Cable
• Quick Start Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Safari® 1.4, or Google Chrome™ 11.0 browsers or higher